Saturday, February 20, 2010

Old journal entries

Just found some old diary pages I'd written sometime.

8/7/06
...How much longer will I be hoping to die accidentally simply because I don't really know how I could kill myself?...What if I go back to hurting myself God?I guess you still love me, but could anyone else?...
Just quoted that because I am so glad life is better now. Sure, I still struggle with that stuff every day, but it is not as consuming as it was back then. But that took a long long time to get past. Gives me hope that this too will pass, and that one day I will be able to be happy.

24/07/06
"I am the light of the world. The person who follows me will never live in darkness but will have the light that gives life." - Jesus, John 8:12

I follow you Jesus,
Let me see your light.
It's so hard today,
Show me the way.
It feels dark in here
But your word tells me
That your light is here
To give me some life.

Weird that in all that, I could write something like this. Also kinda weird that I said I could feel darkness. Since that would presumably usually be a visual thing. Wonder what I meant. I have absolutely no recollection of these pages. I found them inside a psychology text book. They are my handwriting though lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment