Friday, February 19, 2010

My Beautiful Family

I love them so much. Really I do.
Little Nicky was so cute today. He saw me before anyone else, and I swear he recognized me. His face is nearly better now from where he fell, but i think he'll always have a little scar. He had so much fun at the beach, and was so surprised every time a wave came up to him. Then he ate sand, and put shells in his mouth. A girl sitting nearby came up and told us he was doing it, she must have thought we were very neglectful. If she'd had 8 kids, she wouldn't worry about sand lol.
Evie is the most darling little girl. She is getting to the age now where she can have quite grown up conversations, and will remember things from one visit to the next. She is still scared of cats, but she is being so brave about it hehe. She keeps asking where Elley is, because she is scared she will take her dollies away in the night. And she is so clever. She is so good at spelling, and trying to read, and counting, and she isn't even 4 yet. She will be a genius or something.
Davie is just awesome. The kids buried him in the sand, and he cracked himself up when he farted. He wanted to know if we could smell it through all the sand.
I miss my JoeJoe so much. He was my baby. No, not literally, I have no deep dark secrets that big. But I looked after him like all the time. He would just sleep in my arms for hours and hours. I miss having a baby to cuddle whenever I want.
Clancy is getting so grown up. It's his birthday on Monday, I am so mad at myself because I forgot to get his present, and now i'm broke as. Wish I knew when I was getting paid.
Ruby is just starting to talk to me again. She pretty much hated me I reckon for years. But not really, because she still copied everything I did. But now we like the same music and stuff so it's cool. She is so much of a better pianist than me, I'm so jealous.
And my baby brother Tim has officially left home! That is so scary! I hate that we are growing up, and scattering. I want us to be little kids again. course then we didn't have half of them, but whatever.
I love them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment