Monday, June 14, 2010

Pollyanna Attempt

I have too many things that are making me sad at the moment. Work is sucky, I can't stand to be at home, and I have just come to the conclusion that no one will ever want to date me.
And I am so sick of being sick. I've been sick all this term. It's horrible. Not to mention my mental stability is...unstable.
I was trying to be positive, and write a positive blog to cheer myself up, but I just don't feel up to it. What I want is a hug, and then to just watch a movie with someone. I don't want to talk. I'm tired of talking, I'm tired of trying. I just want to feel safe.
Not that I'd turn down a conversation though. Anything to make me feel sane would be nice really.
I know I have friends I could talk to, but I don't want advice. Hence the blogging. I'll be OK, I always get out of these places eventually. Just sucks while I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment