Monday, March 22, 2010

My walk

I went for a walk yesterday. It made me so happy, I have no idea why.
I went to Belair National Park, got lost, hot, gross, dirty and ridiculously destressed. Could have been the endorphins i undoubtedly released, could have been the time away from life, could have been the bible reading.
Which brings me to another point. I have started a Bible Gateway reading plan. Quite exciting. At the moment I am reading Joshua, and Luke. I'd forgotten how amazing the Old Testament stories are. My God performs miracles. It's just amazing.
I'm trying to read a psalm a day also, as well as reading other stuff as I can. But the reading plan at least means i get a little bit every day.
I'm looking forward to trying to care more for myself, physically and spiritually in the next little while. I don't have time for a nervous breakdown!
Now I am going to go for another little walk.

1 comment:

  1. ooo... I'm going to start a Bible Gateway reading plan soon! But a different one I think (it does a "genre" each day of the week).

    And walks are awesome.

    ReplyDelete